Veeam Data Availability Assessment
Data availability has evolved – Are you up to speed? 82% of CIO’s admit to not being able to meet the demands for Always-On IT and, on average, report 13 incidents that cause more than 17 hours of unplanned downtime each year, costing businesses millions. The Works Computing/Veeam Data Availability Assessment provides complete visibility into your virtual environment, allowing the pro-active detection of issues before they have a major operational impact. The Works Computing/ Veeam Data Availability Assessment ensures your company is achieving the level dictated by your compliance requirements.
This assessment evaluates your current infrastructure and points out areas you can maximize your efficiency, mitigate risk, and improve overall health of your virtual environment. Our assessment is achieved by using the monitoring and reporting capabilities of Veeam One, a part of Veeam Availability Suite. This assessment starts with a Works Computing Virtualization Specialist working alongside your team to review and assess the compliance of your company’s current virtualization environment. Works Computing will help you navigate today’s increasingly complex data backup marketplace.
Works Computing/Veeam Data Availability Assessment Process
- Clearer understanding of your business and IT strategies
- Define virtualization environment, scope, and boundaries
- Define backup target state
- Access current backup capabilities
- Review current backup state
- Identify backup gaps through a discussion with your team
- Install 30 Day Data Availability Assessment tool
Works Computing/Veeam Data Availability Assessment Deliverables
Works Computing/Veeam Data Availability Report Review to include:
- Cluster Configuration
- Datastore Capacity & Configuration & Space Usage History
- Guest Disk Free Space & Guest Disk Space Usage
- Host Configuration
- Infrastructure Overview
- VMs Configuration & VMs Growth
Focus on your core business initiatives and let a Works Computing Professional help with the rest. To learn more about how we can help you keep your data backed up and safe, please contact us at 952-746-1580.