Business Critical Server Services
When your systems crash, your business is on the line. But ensuring that you have the service and support you need to prevent a catastrophe can be difficult and complex. HP Business Critical Service Services are designed to deliver the expertise your situation demands, across complex, multivendor platforms—anywhere in the world, around the clock.
HP Business Critical Server Services include:
- Alpha, PA-RISC and Integrity Server Services: Experienced HP professionals can help you leverage your Alpha, PA-RISC and Integrity server investments.
- Integrity NonStop BladeSystem Services: HP offers three non-stop service solutions to meet your Integrity NonStop BladeSystem needs: Foundation, Proactive, and Critical Service.
- Product Support for NonStop Servers: HP Product Support for NonStop Servers provides access to operating system patches, service notes, and other server tools.
- NonStop Server Services: HP NonStop Services help speed time to production, decrease downtime, and increase IT effectiveness.
- Superdome Server Services: Superdome Server Services include three levels of consulting services: Foundation Service Solutions, Proactive Services, and Critical Service.
- Product Support for ProLiant DL Servers: HP offers industry-leading expertise and technical knowhow for your HP ProLiant DL785 and HP ProLiant DL980 servers.
HP BladeSystem Services include consulting, implementation, and support services for HP BladeSystems. HP can design a custom BladeSystem architecture to plan your system for growth, efficiency, and flexibility. HP services get your BladeSystem up and running faster, so your benefits start earlier, including the support you need to keep them running.
BladeSystem Services can help supply the expertise you need while your own staff gains knowledge and experience in the new technologies. As you transition to an HP BladeSystem-based converged infrastructure environment, HP best-practices-based consulting and support services can help you meet the full spectrum of your planning, design, deployment, and support needs.
HP BladeSystem Services include:
- ProLiant (x86) Blade Services: ProLiant BladeSystem Services provide installation services and hardware support for ProLiant 200, 400, and 600 series blades.
- HP CloudSystem Matrix Services: CloudSystem Matrix Services provide hardware and software support for HP CloudSystem Matrix.
- Integrity Blade Services: Integrity Blade Services provide installation services and hardware support for HP Integrity blades.
- Workstation Blade Services: Workstation Blade Services provide installation services and hardware support for HP Workstation Blades.
- Storage Infrastructure Blade Services: Storage Infrastructure Blade Services provide installation services and hardware support for HP StorageWorks blades and storage interconnects.
- Operating System and Software Services: Operating system and software services provide implementation services for software, assistance using software features, problem resolution, and software updates.
- BladeSystem Infrastructure Services: BladeSystem Infrastructure Services provide installation services and hardware support for c3000 enclosures, c7000 enclosures, and Virtual Connect.
ProLiant Server Services
Server shutdowns will bring business to a screeching halt. Today’s servers are more powerful than ever before, taking on functions that are critical to your business success. They are also more complex, with virtualization, converged infrastructure, and cloud solutions running business-critical applications on industry-standard servers.
All of this makes managing your server environment increasingly challenging, especially with limited resources and tight budgets. These realities demand a new approach to service support for industry-standard server environments—support that will help ensure critical reliability and save on costs by reducing energy consumption. Of course, making the most of your technology investments is one thing; using technology to make the most of your business is another. Now—thanks to HP ProLiant Server Services—you can do both.
HP ProLiant Server Services include:
- ProLiant Data Center Services: Regardless of the size of your data center, our experts can work with you to address the specific issues you face in running your x86 environment.
- Recommended HP ProLiant Server Family Services: HP offers a comprehensive set of services to manage and optimize every aspect of your server environment.
- Infrastructure Services for HP POD240a: HP Infrastructure Services for HP Performance Optimized Data Center 240a (HP POD 240a) span your POD and IT lifecycle support needs.
- HP Services for Scale Out IT Environments: With HP Services for Scale Out IT Environments, you can minimize IT failures, improve efficiencies, and integrate processes
HP Storage Services—combining technical know-how with multivendor expertise—can help you operate more efficiently and strategically, while delivering measurable ROI increases. HP offers the industry’s broadest portfolio of storage services, giving you flexible choices for both proactive and reactive support. From mission-critical onsite services to innovative Web-based remote support, you choose the level of attention that’s right for your business.
HP experts can help simplify your multivendor storage environment. HP expertise spans the entire technology environment, not just storage. With Storage Consulting and Support services, you can be confident that all of your storage needs are being met. HP storage experts can help you with storage infrastructure transformation, data optimization and availability, storage service transformation, multivendor SAN support, and installation and implementation.
Leading organizations count on HP for a collaborative storage services approach. With services experts available worldwide, HP supports every phase of the storage lifecycle. No one has a broader service network for HP storage products.
HP Storage Services include:
- Technology Services for HP Storage: HP offers a range of support plans that allow you to increase the availability of your storage infrastructure and improve productivity for business users and IT staff.
- Storage Migration Consulting: A number of forces are driving the need for new approaches in data management, including exponential growth of data, unstructured data, demand for service-centric data centers, and rapid business changes. HP Storage Consulting Services address these challenges by optimizing and protecting your data.
- Storage Support, Deploy, and Implement: Looking for the optimum way to implement and integrate new HP StorageWorks products and solutions quickly and seamlessly? HP has the tools and techniques to help you transition smoothly to a more converged infrastructure.
- Storage Infrastructure Consulting: Your information must continue to evolve. Tomorrow’s data-management systems will differ radically from today’s. HP storage consultants can help you prepare for the change by optimizing and transforming your storage.
- Big Data Consulting: New sources of unstructured information from social media and mobile devices are growing exponentially compared to conventional “rows-and-columns” data. Big data represents new technology challenges with processing and generating usable information. HP storage experts can help you integrate structured and unstructured data to make the most of existing investments.
- Storage and Data Consultant Residency: HP delivers the answers you need for your storage and backup environment. HP Storage and Data Consultant Residency Service is a flexible way for you to get the storage expertise you need.
- HP Software Professional Services for Data Management: HP Software Professional Services for Data Management solutions are flexible and scalable. HP can safeguard your business-critical information through real-time data mirroring between local and remote disk arrays.
- Outsourced Storage Services: HP Outsourced Storage Services are fully managed storage services designed to shorten your time to results.
With the ever-increasing rate of change in network technology, even savvy network engineers are struggling to keep up. If you’re expanding your network or considering new solutions that require an appropriate network infrastructure to support it, HP can jumpstart your initiative. You’ll see faster benefits with lower impact on your staff and less risk to users and IT.
HP collaborates with customers to define a network vision and a path to get there, leveraging HP expertise. Proven HP methodology, FlexNetwork architecture, and a complete lifecycle of network services frees customers from proprietary networking and accelerates the delivery of a flexible, secure, cost-effective network—with resources that meet business demands instantly. .
The HP lifecycle of network services includes:
- Network Strategy and Planning Services: These services define high-level strategies and roadmaps, business-case developments, high-level solution design and blueprints, and interoperability and transition strategies.
- Network Assessment Services: HP network consultants employ a structured methodology to assess your end-to-end environment readiness, perform gap analysis and program planning, and provide recommendations and for your network roadmap.
- Network Architecture and Design Services: These services offer detailed network architecture and design for your campus, wireless, and data center local area networks (LANs), leveraging HP reference architectures and methodology.
- Network Integration and Deployment Services: You can get your new environment up and running quickly by engaging these services, which coordinate the end-to-end integration and deployment of your network implementation.
- Network Optimization Services: These services enable your critical applications to meet performance service-level agreements (SLAs) by proactively detecting problems via continuous monitoring during production.
- Network Support Services: HP delivers a reliable and consistent support experience with certified network experts, highly valued local support relationships, and multi-technology expertise when and where you need it.
- Network Consulting for FlexNetwork: HP FlexNetwork services help customers assess, plan, and transform from proprietary networking to open-standards networking protocols.
- IPv6 Consulting Services: The complete HP lifecycle of IPv6 Consulting services is a critical component of a comprehensive suite of solutions that enable a seamless transition to an IPv6 connected world.
- Network Consulting for Unified Communications and Mobility: These solutions and services focus on network infrastructure that supports enablement of unified communications and mobility.
HP Software Services keep your operating systems and other critical software up-to-date; help you understand and use all the software features; and resolve any software problems. HP Software Services also improve the availability of your technology investments and make your IT staff more effective and efficient.
Your support teams must keep your operating systems and other vendor-provided software running smoothly. HP Software Services provide the latest versions of specific software products under support. Your staff can call a single number to get help using software features or resolving problems. Combined with HP Mission Critical Services, HP Software Services provide proactive support to ensure that software patches are applied quickly and that software is configured for best operation in your environment.
HP Software Services include:
- HP Insight Management Software Services: HP Insight Management Software offers the tools you need to plan your infrastructure management strategy and track its success.
- Linux Operating System Services: HP provides the support you need for Debian, Red Hat, and SUSE Linux.
- UNIX Operating System Services: In-depth expertise makes HP support for HP-UX and Tru64 the industry standard.
- OpenVMS Operating System Services: HP OpenVMS support solutions include Business Continuity and Availability Services, start-up and implementation services, and support services.
- Prior Version and Mature Product Services: HP standard support services are available for current version software and the immediately preceding version.
- Premium Software Support Services: When your business depends on the availability of a multivendor, multi-technology IT infrastructure, consider HP Premium Software Support.
- Installation and Implementation Services: When you roll out new systems or applications, HP Installation and Implementation Services help you get there faster, with less impact on your staff and less risk to your business.
Imaging and Printing Services
Consolidation is one of the keys to cost savings. Consider how much time you and your staff spend installing, supporting, and maintaining your printers and the impact this can have on your business. HP Imaging and Printing Support Services provide new ways to reduce costs and save time. Printing invoices, receipts, and statements are all important ways you communicate with your customers.
HP is the industry’s most comprehensive resource for printing and imaging support, with a single point of contact for printing and imaging support issues and management needs. You own the equipment, but HP is responsible for making sure it’s always available for your businesses.
HP Imaging and Printing Services include:
- Imaging and printing Hardware support: If you experience a hardware glitch, HP Imaging and Printing Hardware Support has you covered.
- Installation and implementation: HP offers installation services to connect your people and your network to your printers, verify that everything is up and running, and remove and recycle all packaging.