Please join Works Computing and F5 for a design clinic on Thursday, January 18th in Duluth!
F5 will present on how their Remote Access, Web Application Firewall, and Global IP DNS security solutions remain relevant in an increasingly cloudy world. A $100 gift card will be raffled off to one lucky participant!
Users expect easy access to the applications and data they need from any device and any location; access isn’t negotiable. F5 Access Policy Manager contextually secures, simplifies, and protects user access to apps and data, whether those resources are in a data center, the cloud, SaaS-based, or a hybrid environment.
Learn why F5 is positioned as a leader in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Application Firewalls and Remote Access Solutions.
Topics of Discussion will Include:
BIG IP Access Policy Manager (APM)
- Manage access for remote and mobile users via VPN, application tunnels or portals
- Simplify and consolidate Identity and Access Management via SSO and SAML integrations
- Implement context-aware dynamic access control and posture assessment via browser or client
BIG IP Application Security Manager (ASM)
- Comply with industry security standards including PCI DSS, HIPPA, SOX
- List security measures required, determine if compliance is being met, and detail necessary steps to achieve compliance
- Implement L7 DoS detection including: HASH DoS, Slowloris, floods, Keep dead
BIG IP DNS
- Digital Workspace and Multi-Site Implementations
- Integration with VMware Horizon 7 Enterprise
Contact us today for more information!